Start Up Package

Start Up Advice

Marketing Plans


Logo Design

Business Stationery


Telephone Answering Service


As a practising accountant or bookkeeper, you will need professional indemnity insurance to protect yourself in the event that a claim is made against you or your business. You may also need employers' liability insurance, building insurance, contents insurance or public liability insurance.

We can provide you with a competitive quotation for this. To request a quotation or for further information, please email or call us on 01268 417631.